Following is a brief listing of the rules and regulations governing owners and lessors of slips in the marina. A complete set of rules is available on request.
These rules must be read and signed upon arrival at the marina.
For purposes of this document, a tenant is any boat owner whose boat occupies a slip in the marina.
Tenants agree to abide by all the rules and regulations established by the marina association including but not limited to the following:
- Tenants and guests are responsible for any damage they incur to common areas including but not limited to the docks and lounge.
- Tenants must provide liability insurance of one million dollars ($1,000,000) coverage naming the Esplanade Marina as additional insured and the slip owner if it is in a leased slip.
- Emergency information is to be supplied to the dockmaster. Forms are available in the ship's store.
- In an emergency situation docks, slips and vessels will be made available to all emergency personnel including police, fire, coast guard, health and sanitation and dockmaster. This may include moving the boat to another slip.
- A vendor list is to be provided to the dockmaster. No work is to be performed without prior permission and proof of license and insurance on hand or on file. Vendors are required to sign in with the dockmaster upon arrival at the marina.
- Notify the dockmaster if anyone is staying overnight on the boat.
- Tenants and guests may use the marina facilities including showers, lounge, restrooms, and laundry.
- Sewage pump-out is available during posted hours.
- Owners, tenants, and guests operating a vessel within the marina shall comply with all federal, state and local rules and regulations pertaining to the operation and maintenance of the vessel.
- Pets shall be kept leashed while within the confines of the marina, and are only permitted on the marina property for purposes of embarking and disembarking from the vessels. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up their pet's droppings.
- The dockmaster acting for the association shall have final say and interpretation of the rules.
The following are strictly prohibited:
- Dispensing of fuel in the marina.
- Bottom cleaning, scraping and/or painting of metal-based paint.
- Overboard or through-hull discharge of sewage, combustible or hazardous materials.
- No discharge of "gray" water.
- No fishing from marina docks or property.
- Disposal of fish waste and/or carcasses in the water.
- Operation of PWCs (Jet Skis) within the marina area.
- Use of pool and physical fitness rooms by transient guests.
- Houseboats, floating homes or barges.
- No live-aboard as defined by five consecutive days or a total of ten days within a thirty day period.
- Using the lounge area as a sleeping facility.