The Esplanade Marina is a 77 slip privately owned marina that provides short term dockage (2 hours) between the hours of 8:30am and 5:00pm for up to 8 guest boats that are visiting the Esplanade.
The following is a list of rules that have been established for visiting boaters:
- All guest boaters must contact the Dockmaster on Ch. 16 or by calling 239-394-6333 prior to entering the Marina.
- Due to safety issues dockage is not allowed for Kayaks, Paddle Boards, Canoes or other Paddle vessels.
- All vessels must be Coast Guard compliant.
- All dinghies will be docked at a location established by the Esplanade Marina. Dinghy docking is available for periods longer than 2 hours up to the closing (5 pm) of the Marina Office for a customary fee of $10. Dinghy dockage may not always be available.
- **All vessels approaching the Esplanade Marina will follow docking instructions from the Dockmaster. Vessels failing to comply will be refused dockage.**
- Please inform the Dockmaster of your plans during your visit to the Esplanade property so that he or she may contact or locate you in the event of an emergency.
- No dumping of trash of any kind on Esplanade Property is allowed.
- Pump out requests will be handled on a time permitted basis. Advance scheduling is recommended.
- **Drop off and pick up (touch and go) dockage is not allowed.**
- Food delivery is not permitted on Esplanade Marina property.
- All boaters with pets are responsible for picking up after their pets.
- No overnight dockage is allowed in the 8 guest slips. Boats left overnight will be charged the greater of $100.00 or $2.25 per foot.
- Any vessel that has to be removed from the Esplanade Property will be done so at the owners’ expense, and may be done without notification.
- The Esplanade is a family friendly mixed use property. Any disruptive, offensive, obscene or rude behavior will not be tolerated. The Dockmaster will request the removal from the property any individuals displaying any of these behaviors.
If you have questions regarding the safe use of the Esplanade Marina’s Guest Dockage please direct them to the Dockmaster on Duty by contacting him or her in person or by calling our office directly at 239-394-6333.
We hope that you enjoy your visit to the Esplanade Marina and will visit again.